Black Rock Resort Events & Groups
Black Rock Resort’s spectacular Vancouver Island location and picturesque resort setting is perfectly suited to a wide range of social events. Invite your group to Black Rock at any time of year and discover Vancouver Island’s rugged west coast and magical experiences.
The breathtaking natural beauty of Vancouver Island and Black Rock Resort is a romantic location for your dream wedding. Black Rock Resort is the ideal West Coast escape for parties of 2 to 140. Our professional team can customize your West Coast wedding with suites, elegant banquet rooms or outdoor patios, customized menus and romantic ceremony locations on local beaches or trails, executing the details for an unforgettable day.
Black Rock serves as a spectacular West Coast getaway to reconnect with family, friends and colleagues – perfect for reunions, celebrations, family gatherings and group retreats. Bring your book club, social club, wine club, athletic team, office and girlfriends to Black Rock. Whether you enjoy kayaking, hiking, surfing, or sharing food and wine, we’ll come up fun and interesting activities for your group at the resort or on Vancouver Island. Our suites provide a peaceful retreat for family gatherings, writing groups, team building and creativity workshops.
Relaxation and Celebration or Strategic Planning and Brainstorming, our location and well appointed facilities will make your next corporate event a success. For your next retreat include; surfing, hiking, kayaking or whale watching and finish off your day with outstanding cuisine made by our award winning chef Andrew Springett. Black Rock Oceanfront Resort will create an event that will be remember for years to come.
Creativity & Wellness Groups
Our storm watching and whale watching seasons are perfect times to host a creativity or health and wellness event at Black Rock. The wild beauty of these seasons on Vancouver Island’s West Coast provides inspiration for writers, artists and wellness groups to create, rejuvenate, and recharge in a breathtaking coastal environment.
Ucluelet Group Activities
- Visit Pacific Rim National Park – hike and explore beaches of the Pacific West Coast.
- Hike the Wild Pacific Trail – Accessible from Black Rock Resort
- Amazing Harbor & Broken Group Islands tours departing from downtown Ucluelet
- Fishing – Group or private fishing charters in Ucluelet and Tofino
- Visit Hot Springs Cove – Take a boat or float plane from Tofino to this natural spring
- Biking – Explore Ucluelet the natural way – Bike rentals in town
- Beachcombing – Explore local beaches for sea treasures at low tide
- Surfing – Put on a wetsuit and ride the wild West Coast waves – Lessons & gear rentals throughout Ucluelet & Tofino
- Shopping – Find unique West Coast art, souvenirs, and clothing in downtown Ucluelet or Tofino
- Ucluelet Aquarium – Experience an amazing underwater world
- Nature Cruising & Whale Watching – Spot gray whales, humpback whales, orcas, sea lions, eagles and bears – morning, afternoon and sunset tours
- Golf – Tee off at Long beach Golf Course – Check for tee off times and seasonal events!
For more information, please contact:
Danielle Stothers, Sales & Marketing Manager