Pawsitively Pet Friendly!
Travel with your pet and enjoy your Ucluelet getaway with the whole family. Black Rock Oceanfront Resort welcomes pets to stay in selected pet-friendly suites.All pets must be pre-registered at the time of your reservation
About Pets at Black Rock Resort:
- A $25 pet fee applies per night, up to a maximum of $50.00, please mention that you are bringing your pet with you at the time of booking so that we can accommodate our furry friends.
- Pet owners are to be fully responsible for their pets during their stay: please keep on a leash at all times, pick up after your pet and refrain from leaving them alone in your suite if possible.
- We provide comfy dog beds, dog bowls, treats and pet towels.
- There is a dog wash station located outside the main lodge building and a doggy bag dispenser.
- We are located in a dog’s paradise! Located beside the resort is Big Beach. A great location for fetching sticks, chasing a ball and playing with other dogs. Also adjacent to the resort is access to the Wild Pacific Trail. An easy walking trail with stunning ocean views and ancient rainforest trees. Ask Guest Services for one of our local maps that includes the many other beaches and trails to be discovered with your pet.
- Check out our Gift Shop for a variety of toys and treats to keep your pet busy and happy during your stay.
For more information or to make a reservation directly, please contact us at: